1. Intelligent thermal balance: To further enhance dual-channel charging, designed to automatically charge through the lowest temperature line, and avoid hot spots to optimize charging.
2. Dual Charge: The ability of dual charging has been further improved, it can disperse the charging current with less heat generation and shorten the charging time.
3. More advanced security features: The terminal enclosure and connector temperature levels can be monitored at the same time. This additional protective layer helps prevent overheating, short circuits or damage to Type-C connectors.
What is the difference between Qualcomm QC4 + and Qualcomm QC4?
(1)Both Quick Charge4 / 4 + support USB PD + PPS;
(2)Both Quick Charge4 / 4 + need to use USB C connector;
(3) The charging power of Quick Charge4 / 4 + requires larger than 18W.
(1) Quick Charge4 doesn’t support QC2.0, QC3.0;
(2) Quick Charge4 + supports QC2.0, QC3.0
In other words, QC4+ compatible with QC3.0 and QC2.0 on the based of USB PD3.0 and PPS.